Thursday, March 24, 2011

No good excuses

It's been a tough week. I have been mentally, emotionally, and physically challenged this week. I am drained, and in desperate need of some change!

Fortunately, this week has been flying! I have to prepare my work time sheets a day in advance so that I will even know what day it is.

Reds opening day is one week away and Jerry and I took the day off work. I think I am going to attempt to sprinkle in a few personal projects in addition to meeting with a landscaper and (of course) watching the game.

 Then it's only 6 more days of work and we are off to enjoy our delayed honeymoon in sunny Puerto Rico. Maybe some down time will bring with it new perspective. Maybe all of my work projects will perish in my absence. You never know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment